Soothing trinity serum
Sale price Price $69 Regular price traditional retail Unit price per
The power of science and plants compels your complexion into the sublime with Deliverance. This serum addresses three primary skin concerns; irritation, the appearance of fine lines and uneven tone. Our clinically studied cannabinoid complex soothes irritation. Water lily extract further calms skin. A blend of clinically studied peptides target the appearance of firmness and expression lines. Antioxidant-rich ingredients like white tea protect skin. Finally, niacinamide evens tone and texture. Deliverance is a lightweight serum that leaves skin feeling softer, calm, and more even.
With one of the first clinicals on what dose of cannabinoids works to calm skin, Deliverance delivers visible results while soothing skin. To learn more about the clinical and the actives in this product as well as FAQs and price transparency, click here.
In addition to our monthly contribution, $1 of every sale of Deliverance goes to the Floret Coalition, an anti-racist collective of small businesses in the cannabis and cannabis-adjacent space supporting and funding equity-oriented actions via monthly donations and social campaigns.
For our wonderful Canadians, please note that it is illegal to ship any product containing cannabinoids from the US to Canada. We have blocked orders. Love you! Let us know if we can talk to Trudeau about this nonsense!
- Clinically Vetted Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Free US Shipping
- Soothes skin while gently softening uneven skin tone & fine lines
Active ingredients at their clinically studied doses;
- 1% Encapsulated cannabinoid complex Proprietary clinically studied dose shown to calm and soothe skin. It's important to note that complexes mean there are multiple ingredients, it's not "100%." We state the percentage of the complex in our formula as this is what the manufacturer (or we) tested for efficacy.
- 3% Water lily complex Sodium palmitoyl proline and water lily blend shown in testing to soothe skin and irritation.
- 2% N-Prolyl palmitoyl tripeptide-56 complex An optimized peptide, this complex has been clinically studied to boost skin’s visible firmness and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It's important to note that complexes mean there are multiple ingredients, it's not "100%." We state the percentage of the complex in our formula as this is what the manufacturer (or we) tested for efficacy. 3%
- 4% Niacinamide Vitamin B3 evens tone and texture while supporting barrier function.*
- 100% Full Ingredient List Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cyclodextrin, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysilicone-11, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol, Cannabidiol, Sodium Phytate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Extract, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate
Have a skin confession? Question? There are no wrong asks so don't be shy. We're here to help make skincare less daunting and easier to navigate @dieuxskin. Ask below or DM us. We'll have our team of experts answer.Text SKIN CONFESSION to +1 310-361-3113
For order inquiries text ORDER to +1 310-361-3113 and to be the first to know about Dieux launches text DIEUX DROP to the same number.
Very lightweight, skin is calm, helped soothe redness caused by my using retinol on my neck (was a test to see if my neck liked OTC retinol, it did not ). Only using for a week so far, and I expect it to remain in my routine. Looking forward to more positive changes by the end of the bottle!
It's still early, but my experience using Deliverance has been wonderful so far. I saw and felt positive results the morning after using it the first time. My skin feels plumper, and the improvement in evenness is evident. Can't wait to see what happens with continued use. Thank you.
I am absolutely blown away at the results after only 1 week…I’m hooked. Thank you :)
On my second bottle of deliverance and my skin feels great.
I can’t say enough about how amazing this product is. It’s cleared up the redness that I thought was just my skin tone, improved the texture, and is letting my super sensitive skin tolerate retinol. Hyperpigmentation after a breakout is so much less severe too. I bought a bottle for my mom too, and she saw an immediate improvement in lines.