Soothing trinity serum
Sale price Price $69 Regular price traditional retail Unit price per
We are sold out! Sign up for the waitlist.
The power of science and plants compels your complexion into the sublime with Deliverance. This serum addresses three primary skin concerns; irritation, the appearance of fine lines and uneven tone. Our clinically studied cannabinoid complex soothes irritation. Water lily extract further calms skin. A blend of clinically studied peptides target the appearance of firmness and expression lines. Antioxidant-rich ingredients like white tea protect skin. Finally, niacinamide evens tone and texture. Deliverance is a lightweight serum that leaves skin feeling softer, calm, and more even.
With one of the first clinicals on what dose of cannabinoids works to calm skin, Deliverance delivers visible results while soothing skin. To learn more about the clinical and the actives in this product as well as FAQs and price transparency, click here.
In addition to our monthly contribution, $1 of every sale of Deliverance goes to the Floret Coalition, an anti-racist collective of small businesses in the cannabis and cannabis-adjacent space supporting and funding equity-oriented actions via monthly donations and social campaigns.
For our wonderful Canadians, please note that it is illegal to ship any product containing cannabinoids from the US to Canada. We have blocked orders. Love you! Let us know if we can talk to Trudeau about this nonsense!
- Clinically Vetted Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Free US Shipping
- Soothes skin while gently softening uneven skin tone & fine lines
Active ingredients at their clinically studied doses;
- 1% Encapsulated cannabinoid complex Proprietary clinically studied dose shown to calm and soothe skin. It's important to note that complexes mean there are multiple ingredients, it's not "100%." We state the percentage of the complex in our formula as this is what the manufacturer (or we) tested for efficacy.
- 3% Water lily complex Sodium palmitoyl proline and water lily blend shown in testing to soothe skin and irritation.
- 2% N-Prolyl palmitoyl tripeptide-56 complex An optimized peptide, this complex has been clinically studied to boost skin’s visible firmness and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It's important to note that complexes mean there are multiple ingredients, it's not "100%." We state the percentage of the complex in our formula as this is what the manufacturer (or we) tested for efficacy. 3%
- 4% Niacinamide Vitamin B3 evens tone and texture while supporting barrier function.*
- 100% Full Ingredient List Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cyclodextrin, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysilicone-11, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol, Cannabidiol, Sodium Phytate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Extract, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate
Have a skin confession? Question? There are no wrong asks so don't be shy. We're here to help make skincare less daunting and easier to navigate @dieuxskin. Ask below or DM us. We'll have our team of experts answer.Text SKIN CONFESSION to +1 310-361-3113
For order inquiries text ORDER to +1 310-361-3113 and to be the first to know about Dieux launches text DIEUX DROP to the same number.
Best ever. Already worried about if I’m gonna make it off the waitlist before I run out :D my partner said skin felt like a babies bum and it’s only day 3.
I have struggled with acne prone and reactive skin for most of my life and have tried countless products to bring my skin to a better place. I never imagined that at 42 I would still be dealing with the same issues I was at 16, except now with the added bonus of wrinkles! Enter Deliverance. The first product that I look forward to using everyday. The moment I put it on, (first step after washing) my skin immediately calms down, feels nourished and soothed, and is ready for what’s next. The visible change is almost immediate, but of course over time gets even better and better. For the first time in my life, my skin tone looks even and my skin feels calm!! I love this product - I’m a forever customer.
The skincare world is a pretty tough place to navigate but I think skin products can be the devil in disguise. I know to give a new product a few weeks to truly see its results but my patience often gets the best of me. When I first tried Deliverance I was SHOOK but I thought it was self sabotage. So then I continued to try again and again and that SHOOK feeling lasted every single day! How is it that a superwoman team of 3 managed to not only deliver on their promises but make a FOREVER product that will have your skin returning to its calm and happy self. Forever kind of customer because my Deliverance love runs too deep!
So soothing to my skin. I apply it first, before moisturizer and oil to calm my skin. It feels cool and smooth on application. Also appreciate the recycled packaging.
I, like so many people, tried to "power through" prescription retinol during COVID to optimize my downtime. However, my sensitive skin barrier had other plans and I experienced full-blown dermatitis from the prescription tretinoin breaking down my acid mantle after 3 months of Altreno Gel. The tret low key burned my face off!!! I started using Deliverance and Cera Ve healing ointment to help my acid mantle. Sure enough within 2 weeks, my skin started to come back more soothed, less inflamed, and more hydrated. In the age of maximalist skincare and burning our face-off routine, Deliverance offers an even-keeled approach to "less is more" to skincare. I swear by Deliverance now as my skincare staple. Tret and I have unconsciously uncoupled while Deliverance and I are married 4 life.