1. You are unique. This means when it comes to the Forever Eye Mask your face shape will determine how to use the eye mask.
Rounder face shapes will benefit from higher placement towards the outer corner of the eye. You can also do cat-eye makeup looks with this placement.
Higher cheekbones are better suited for the mask with the thicker corner on the inner eye.
Classic is for everyone in-between.
2. Less is more
A heavy coating of your serum or cream will lead to a mask that slips and slides down your face. A little goes a long way, just make sure you’re covering the area the mask will be placed on top of. We recommend at most a half-pea sized amount of product for each eye. Pending the product you may need less (and, bonus, you waste less product!).
3. Wait 10-20s before applying your eye mask
This especially applies to thinner, more gel-like serums. In waiting, the product will get a little sticky and it’s at this point the mask will stay on best.
4. 10-20 minutes every morning is our recommendation
These masks were designed to be worn for 10-20 minutes, while we’ve seen attempts in sleeping in the masks, this isn’t recommended.
5. Wash under warm water with soap before and after use, with time they’ll soften
At first the mask may feel rigid or stiff, with a few washes it’ll start to soften making them easier to use.
6. Store flat in your tin
If your masks are curling it might be due to storage. Press them flat in your tin ideally with the plastic insert. By sticking them flat they stay flat to place on your eyes. For a cooling effect, place in freezer prior to use.
7. Have fun with them and try some makeup looks. From a cut crease to a cat-eye you can use these masks as a stencil and to catch any eyeshadow fall-out.
8. Remember, you’re Dieux-ing great!