Soothing trinity serum
Sale price Price $69 Regular price traditional retail Unit price per
We are sold out! Sign up for the waitlist.
The power of science and plants compels your complexion into the sublime with Deliverance. This serum addresses three primary skin concerns; irritation, the appearance of fine lines and uneven tone. Our clinically studied cannabinoid complex soothes irritation. Water lily extract further calms skin. A blend of clinically studied peptides target the appearance of firmness and expression lines. Antioxidant-rich ingredients like white tea protect skin. Finally, niacinamide evens tone and texture. Deliverance is a lightweight serum that leaves skin feeling softer, calm, and more even.
With one of the first clinicals on what dose of cannabinoids works to calm skin, Deliverance delivers visible results while soothing skin. To learn more about the clinical and the actives in this product as well as FAQs and price transparency, click here.
In addition to our monthly contribution, $1 of every sale of Deliverance goes to the Floret Coalition, an anti-racist collective of small businesses in the cannabis and cannabis-adjacent space supporting and funding equity-oriented actions via monthly donations and social campaigns.
For our wonderful Canadians, please note that it is illegal to ship any product containing cannabinoids from the US to Canada. We have blocked orders. Love you! Let us know if we can talk to Trudeau about this nonsense!
- Clinically Vetted Ingredients
- Recyclable Packaging
- Free US Shipping
- Soothes skin while gently softening uneven skin tone & fine lines
Active ingredients at their clinically studied doses;
- 1% Encapsulated cannabinoid complex Proprietary clinically studied dose shown to calm and soothe skin. It's important to note that complexes mean there are multiple ingredients, it's not "100%." We state the percentage of the complex in our formula as this is what the manufacturer (or we) tested for efficacy.
- 3% Water lily complex Sodium palmitoyl proline and water lily blend shown in testing to soothe skin and irritation.
- 2% N-Prolyl palmitoyl tripeptide-56 complex An optimized peptide, this complex has been clinically studied to boost skin’s visible firmness and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It's important to note that complexes mean there are multiple ingredients, it's not "100%." We state the percentage of the complex in our formula as this is what the manufacturer (or we) tested for efficacy. 3%
- 4% Niacinamide Vitamin B3 evens tone and texture while supporting barrier function.*
- 100% Full Ingredient List Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cyclodextrin, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysilicone-11, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol, Cannabidiol, Sodium Phytate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Extract, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate
Have a skin confession? Question? There are no wrong asks so don't be shy. We're here to help make skincare less daunting and easier to navigate @dieuxskin. Ask below or DM us. We'll have our team of experts answer.Text SKIN CONFESSION to +1 310-361-3113
For order inquiries text ORDER to +1 310-361-3113 and to be the first to know about Dieux launches text DIEUX DROP to the same number.
Once I hit my late 20s a few years ago, something happened and my skin became suddenly became rosacea prone and sensitive. So many of the products I used to be able to tolerate were now irritating and causing itchy hive-like red spots all over my face. I thought I had to say goodbye to things like vitamin C and retinol. So many sunscreens would irritate as well and it was so hard to find the motivation to wear it daily. Cue Charlotte Palermino's intro into my IG feed and the launch of deliverance. If it was good enough for her sensi skin, it certainly meant it was worth giving it a shot. And let me tell you... holy ****, I am glowing. My skin has never been happier or looked smoother, plumper, hydrated, and even. I'm practically aging backwards and getting compliments from literal strangers on the street on my "porcelain" skin. I really don't even want to wear much makeup because all I wanna do is show off my skin. I'm able to introduce vitamin C serums again at 10% and think I could possibly get up to 15% in the future as my skin adapts as long as I continue to use deliverance in tandem with it (works better against irritation if I use it first instead of after). Am also back on retinol at 0.3% with minimal irritation and flaking during that dreaded retinization phase. And who knows, at this rate I'm hoping I'll be able to work myself up to 1.0 and perhaps even tret one day! I have to just say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Please stock up again quickly because im pretty sure I will be running out in another month if this love affair continues the way it has. TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!
This is literally the only serum I can put on my face and not have it sting and turn red. I’ve noticed some improvements in looking more glowie/dewy lately. So happy this exists and will definitely be repurchasing again
I have tried it all. The good. The bad. The expensive. The tik tok. The Hirons. The do-nothing-and-just-chill. I’ve spent an embarrassing amount of money on skincare in the last 3 years—most of which just ***** my **** up. It’s been three weeks with deliverance and my skin is looking better than it has in almost 12 months. While I know ~30% of this is that I’m OBSESSED with THIS SERUM and therefore 100% being consistent with my current routine, I’m PaNiCkInG about running out before restock. PANICKING. Ily pls stay forever I can’t live without u XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
I didn't want to add/replace another product in my routine, so I was realllly hoping the hype was overblown, but it wasn't, Deliverance is the REAL DEAL. My redness? Significantly improved. My sensitivity (random hive-like bumps, breakouts when using any and all sunscreen, etc.)? GONE. KP on my jaw? Improved to almost gone. Dry but also somehow greasy forehead? GONE. This is it. The real deal. The serum I've been looking for and waiting for. Here's to hoping the team is able to get production into high gear cause I'm going to be needing a refill in a month or two and so is everyone else that buys and tries this nectar from the gods.
You're making us weepy, thank you so much for this review xx
I have always had the most sensitive skin, that, paired with a seborrheic dermatitis diagnoses in my later twenties, and I could basically scratch any type of skincare routine, especially one that included actives, off my list of possibilities. Redness and inflammation were just part of even my "good skin" days, and I had accepted that. I've been using Deliverance for about 3 weeks. Not only have I noticed a huge difference in my skins appearance and texture, but I've received so many comments/compliments from friends and family members asking me what I've changed. My skin just looks and feels happier. I don't want to make bold claims or promises, because I know everyone is different. But this will be a staple in my skincare routine for as long as it's available. Which I hope is forever! So thankful it exists.