Step By Step Recycling Guide
- After unboxing Instant Angel, recycle the cardboard box
- Use squeeze key to ensure every last drop is used.
- Once bottle is finished, remove squeeze key and set aside to reuse later.
- Find out how your local recycling facility processes aluminum.
- Separate the tube from the cap
- Throw tube into recycling**
- Throw cap in trash or recycling
- If local facility requires aluminum to be rinsed, cut open tube on two sides to make a space for water to be rinsed through. Rise and then recycle
- **While our current tubes are made of 30% recycled aluminum, we know we can Dieux better. That's why we're aiming to have 100% recycled aluminum tubes by 2023.
- After unboxing, recycle cardboard box
- After use, make sure the bottle is totally empty: there is no dip tube. It’s an airless bottle.
- unscrew the pump*
- Check how your local facilities process plastics and specifically if pumps are accepted.
- Throw the bottle and cap into recycling.
- Per local facility policy, either recycle pump or discard separately.
- * While we are hoping to have a mono material pump this year, the tech isn’t there yet so the pump will not be accepted by every facility.
Forever Eye Mask
- When we said ‘forever’, we meant it. Forever Eye Masks are meant to be used and reused.
- Save the carrier tin they come in for storage and travel purposes.